The new job will involve ActionScipt 3 (which I love already; it is such a huge improvement over ActionScript 2) and Java. This blog has been very Microsoft-centric (especially with regard to C#) up until now, but I may not use C# again for some time. This raises some issues for me:
- Do I abandon the C# tutorial series?
- Do I scrap the Arno# name?
- Do I scrap my plans to get involved in Pash?
- How will I convince my new boss that sending me to Mix:UK this year would be worth their while?
- Do I write some decent documentation on flexunit?
The last question is a no-brainer. I’ve started experimenting with flexunit, and it is a good unit testing framework for flex. The documentation for it is utterly crap though. I’ve worked out how to use it mainly by reading through the source code! So watch this space for some tutorials on using flexunit.
As for the others, time will tell…