C# “How To” Tutorials
Welcome to my "C# How To" section. The aim here is to provide a learning resource for C# that will grow over time. The project was started in March 2008, so there isn't much here yet. I plan on adding an article a week though, so it should grow nicely over the coming months.
The initial plan is to cover some of the more obscure, but occasionally extremely useful, features of C# 2. Then I plan to move on to generics and then the funky new features of C# 3, such as lambdas and linq. If the project keeps going long enough, I might then move on to the basic features of C# versions 1 and 2 to form a complete C# guide.
- #define and other C# preprocessor directives
- Aliases: overcoming name conflicts
- Aliases: overcoming name conflicts part 2: extern alias
- Friend Assemblies: accessing internal classes externally
- goto: evil incarnate, or handy keyword?
- Static classes: no more private constructors
- System.Nullable: Enabling value types to take a NULL value
- System.Obsolete: Controlling class and member obsolescence